Monday, 30 April 2012

No More Kai Oblivion

You're probably thinking OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! NO MORE BOOKS FROM KAI? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?

Well, I've got a simple answer.
I want to get the book PUBLISHED. I'm writing a NEW book, because if I WANT to get it PUBLISHED, I can't have people like Skulduggery and Val in it. SO, I'm writing a new book with a guy called Jasper Scourge. Now, this time, he's EVIL. And yes, if I must say so, *Cringes up nose* Ivy 'inspired' me. Don't get the wrong idea. I just thought 'Hey, in my short stories and books, the guy is ALWAYS good. So why not change?'

But I have a task for all of you. You can help think up a new name. But it CANNOT start with 'J'. Because 'J'ames 'J'uno and 'J'asper. I've had enough of 'J'.

So, leave the name in the comment section below.

3 comments:

  1. Kai, if you want names, ASK VLAEDR!

    Lord Vlaedr, his display name is. Unless he's changed it. His blog is at http://crystalsofdawn.blogspot.co.uk/2012_04_01_archive.html?m=0

    Everybody else i know seems to tell me they're terrible at names. Unfortunately, that includes me:(

    Also, published book? Great idea:)

    I want to do that too. With my story which isn't even up yet . . . It's annoying, isn't it, when you've thought out so much of the story and really know the characters and got anime pictures and everything, but nobody's actually READ any of the story yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Male or female?

    Female: Shireen Quartz? Rhonda Stale? Ember Screech?

    Male: Kody Hawk? Arthur Volley?

    Uh...

    ReplyDelete