Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Leaving

In fact, I've already left.
I left the blogging world for many reasons, which I will not share with you. But the fact is, I've left. Whether you liked me or not, I don't care. I don't wake up each morning to impress you. I will be posting my book chapters but nothing more. Thank you, Zathract, Lav, Nix, Sparky, Flame, Lynxia, Calamity and the rest of you. I appreciate everything you've done for me, or just being someone for me to talk to. So thank you.


And goodbye.








Kai Oblivion officially left the Blogging World on 11/04/2012

4 comments:

  1. I hate people leaving... goodbye Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye Dylan. And your welcome from "the rest of us"

    *feels like no one special*

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so sad when a minion leaves:'(

    We will miss you, kai. May the fours be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye Kai.

    I really wished you hadn't gone. It's like... When a Minion leavrs the blog it is like when a tree loses a leaf. With all the leaves it looks majestic. When one goes it leaves a hole that another leaf must try and fill but it is never the same.

    That was a really rubbish description but it's the best I can think of.

    Bye. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete